1. It's very important that you handle the cartridge carefully. Avoid
touching any metallic parts.
2. Always clean needles and syringe to avoid any color mixing.
3. It would always be advisable to store the cartridge in an airtight bag
with a moist paper towel when not in use.
4. Refill the cartridge only when the warning light glows.
5. If you are re-filling black cartridge, then enlarge the fill hole on top
of the cap with the drill provided.
6. If you are re-filing color cartridge, then you have to remove the cap
first. Either hold the cap in a safe manner or carefully remove the cap with the
help of a knife.
7. Put together needle and syringe and fill in the color that you want your
cartridge to refill with.
8. Insert the needle into the correct fill hole straight down till the foam.
If you are filling with the color ink then make sure you are inserting in the
correct ink slot.
9. When you start injecting the ink into the slot, make sure that you are
doing it slowly and you may have to clean the print head with a tissue.
10. When the color cartridge is completely full, ink could be seen at the
fill hole, slightly remove the syringe till the ink on the fill hole vanishes.
11. The capacity of the black cartridge is about 20ml, so make sure that you
don't over-fill it.
12. So you have now successfully filled the cartridge.
13. After the process of refilling is complete, re-cap the cartridge. To
ensure safety, stick a tape on the top of the lid.
14. Clean the print head with a tissue or a sponge till the time it stops
15. Its time to install the cartridge back into the printer and run a
cleaning cycle. 16. You should always clean the syringe and the needle that you
have used with water so that it can be used again.
Visit today: for compatible inkjet
cartridge offering the latest information on cartridges, visit them today for more best buy printer cartridges.
Please visit us at: